Welcome to the Medical and Healthcare Job Vacancies in India section of eJobTimes.com-the unique online resource to search medical, healthcare, nursing and allied medical service employment opportunities. For many decades India stood as the largest medical manpower supplying country for the developed world and the trend still continues.
Despite being the second largest populated country, India suffers severe shortage in healthcare facilities in the rural areas. The need for huge increase in medical facilities also raises need for thousands of medical and nursing practitioners every year. With this achievement in future, India will be one of the biggest employment generator country in medical job vacancies. The scenario is getting enriched with increasing number of medical colleges and nursing colleges, with training facilities are on increase in imparting allied medical skills. Creating more jobs in the medical services and training more healthcare professionals is the largest avenue of solving unemployment problem in India.
Medical job vacancies are created in India's healthcare institutions operated in the government, state owned, autonomous and autonomous sectors:-
- Reputed Medical Research Institutions of National Importance: Institutions like the All India Institute of Medical Science, CMC Vellore, PGIMER Chandigarh, Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai, Lilavati Hospital Mumbai, etc.
- Corporate Group Hospitals such as Fortis Escort Hospitals, Apollo Hospitals, Medanta Medicity, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Max Healthcare, Artemis Group, etc.
- Central Government Hospitals including Safdargang Hospital New Delhi, RML Hospital New Delhi, IGIPGI Puducherry, etc.
- State Government Hospitals
- Ayurveda Hospitals, Homeopathic Hospitals and Other Healthcare Institutions
- Private Hospitals
This web section lists the following job vacancies in the medical institutions in India:-